The Model 5445 Four-channel Video Modulator converts four video and stereo audio inputs to four programmable TV channels (stereo audio is converted to monaural audio after modulation).
The Model 5445 modulator offers video loop-through. Jumpers on the Model 5445 terminate the video inputs at 75 ohms. When a jumper is removed, the input can be looped using a "Y" adapter to feed the video to a local monitor or VCR.
• Four modulated TV channels
• Creates TV channels for cameras or other video sources
• Channel range: CATV 65-125 (excluding 95-99) and UHF 14-64
• Pushbutton digital programming of modulated channels
• Compatible with DA-8200 and DA-550 series distribution amplifiers
• 7.9" W x 1.5" H x 5.5" D